Jeff Thompson has been a trial lawyer for over 30 years. He has successfully defended clients in approximately 60 jury trials, in State and Federal courts, throughout Kentucky and Florida.
- J.D., University of Kentucky
- B.A., University of Kentucky
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
Recognition & Leadership
Awards & Accolades
- Kentucky Jury Verdict Reporter, Ranked #1, “Most Prolific Trial Lawyer” for the State of Kentucky, 2012.
- Representative, Kentucky Bar, at the State Fair Mock Jury Trial demonstration, 1997-2007.
- Florida Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- 20-year referee and advisor for high school, grade school, and Pop Warner football leagues and programs.