Kaitlin Rosenthal is an associate attorney in the firm’s Tampa office and focuses her practice on defending health care professionals, hospitals and other health care entities in medical malpractice litigation.
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, cum laude, 2019
- Ranked in top 15% of class
- Dean’s List
- Student Bar Association, Class Representative
- B.S.M., Tulane University, 2013
- Sigma Delta Tau Sorority
- Tulane Panhellenic Counsel
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Recognition & Leadership
Awards & Accolades
- Best Oralist, Stetson Law First-Year Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Graham Carothers Scholarship Recipient
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division, Health Law Section, and Trial Attorneys Section
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Kaitlin V. Treadaway, Pre-Dispute Binding Arbitration Agreements for Medical Malpractice Claims: A Right-Threatening Procedure, 7 Stetson J. Advoc. & L. 164 (2020).
- Kaitlin V. Treadaway, et al., Pulse: Strong and Steady, A.B. Freeman School of Business 17th Annual Burkenroad Reports Financial Securities Analysis Program (Fall 2012).